Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Utah Football


I know I haven't written in a while but life gets crazy with holidays and starting school and the fact the Kevin and I don't take any pictures. But here are some from last year. Kevin and I are really big Utah Football fans. We went to all home games and one away game this last year. Utah had a great 2009 season.




It was HOT that day!










In October we went to Las Vegas with Kevin's brothers and friends to see the Utah VS UNLV Game. We had a lot of fun and what made the trip even better is that Utah won.







Kevin was very lucky this game because he won side line passes. It was a lot of fun being down in the action.






This was the last home game and it was a cold one.



















































2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures Jayne. I'm glad you guys had so much fun at the games. Go Utes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! It's fun that you guys get to go to games together.

    ReplyDelete